Terms and conditions
- Customers may not use accounts to send out unsolicited emails, whether singly or in multiples.
- Customers may not use other email accounts to send out unsolicited emails advertising content on Isle of Wight Web-Hosting Company's servers.
- Customer may only use autoresponders with expressed permission of the Isle of Wight Web-Hosting Company.
- Customers may not publish racially offensive, religiously offensive or pornographic material using any service provided by us.
- Content on web sites hosted by us must be original, or shown with the owner's permission.
- Passwords must be kept secret at all times.
- Isle of Wight Web-Hosting Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage of any sort done to individuals, organisations, clubs, bodies or companies through use of its servers.
- No proportion of functionality is guaranteed.
- FTP access must not be given to search engine optimisation companies.
- Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla may not be installed on our servers without permission of the Isle of Wight Web-Hosting Company.
Other than that, enjoy yourself.